Having trouble keeping up with standards activity?
You are not alone! The pace of new and emerging standards creates a challenge for even the most organized and well staffed software and quality assurance teams. Whether it is digital health, risk management, software process, usability, or the ever challenging cybersecurity, being aware and understanding upcoming changes is essential to staying ahead on compliance and remaining “state of the art.”
SoftwareCPR Standards Navigator
One alternative you might consider is an annual SoftwareCPR Standards Navigator subscription. Our SN subscription provides you with:
- Annual report on the current status of all pertinent medical device software and health information technology standards and guidance
- Announcements of new medical device and health information technology software standards and guidance when they are proposed – before they are started.
- Monthly (or bi-monthly) updates with analysis, reports on medical device software, risk management, and digital health information technology standards and guidance under development or revision
- Discussions on new draft standards and opportunity to provide input to the standards committee!
- Up to ten technical and/or regulatory questions via our website
Starting in May 2021, our Standard Navigator subscription has been reconfigured and will now only cost $3,995 per year. Consider the amount of effort your organization can save by letting our staff do the leg-work of keeping up with the standards that impact medical device and digital health software!
Subscribing is easy! Just navigate to our subscription page on this website or click on this link: Subscribe
Fill out this form and we will send you a recent monthly update so you can view a sample of the information you will with your SN Subscription.